CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

flags

made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Friday, April 12, 2013

My style, Magelang Day

Happy Birthday Magelang, my little old hometown. Sudah setua ini ternyata usiamu. I just wanna share one of my latest sketch. Well now on I am so attracted to draw male clothes, I guess because it's so hard to imagine what kinda clothes man want and how to make it wearable. By then I prefer teen ages for my models, Imma teenagers fella. This is it!


tittle : My Style, Magelang | sketched : 11/4/2013 | by : Mahendra Ari Kurniawan


My second male sketch, the first one I drew it on Amalia Nurul Ifa's book. The second one tells us about teenagers' freedom but educated. I love short pants of course. I prefer Shanghai collar because it's so exotic, with different color touches whether in collar or in the body it self. The shoes are inspired by one of my friends, Aulia Latifa Rachma, wishes. She wishes Tinker Bell's like shoes, I like it either so I made a medieval shaped shoes with leather senses. So damn good with details, simple lace. I know it would be great.

1 comment:

  1. Gek blogwalking, eh nemu iki. Ternyata duwe blog to rik, hahaha

    ReplyDelete